exit babylon

exit babylon
last chance to exit babylon

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

the forgotten Son

something funny happened yesterday. funny strange, not funny haha.

we were eating In&Out while taking a break from getting ready for the upcoming bridal shower my mom is hosting for my brother's soon-to-be wife.. i noticed the bottom of my chocolate milkshake cup's verse was Proverbs 3:5, my mom's favorite, so i point it out to her, and we recite aloud the text from memory.  Dad, the only other one with a cup, looks on the bottom of his and says John 3:16; mom and i start reciting it too aloud when the funny thing happened.. 

instead of saying "only BEGOTTEN Son" the phrase "only FORGOTTEN Son" pops out my mouth, to my dismay. 

wow.  what and why was that? 

a message.

No comments:

Post a Comment